“Gresham turned a commercial building fire disaster to an advantage, with a rebuilding scheme that added 60% more building volume to the same site at one-third less cost than duplicating the original.”
William A. Gresham, Jr.
Vice President, Construction
William A. Gresham Jr. “Billy” is part of the 4th generation of E.T. Gresham Company. Since the age of 15, he has worked in many capacities at ETG in both Crane and Rigging and the General Contracting Division, giving him an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the Company. Billy grew up with a love of construction and the equipment that supports that effort. His goal is to understand what the client wants, do it well, and deliver a finished product that all parties can be proud of.
- Hampden-Sydney College; B.A. Economics, Minor in Rhetoric
- Old Dominion University; Civil Engineering Technology Course Work and College of Business and Public Administration Course Work
CERTIFICATIONS / TRAINING
- Qualifier for NC General Contractor’s License
- RES Home Raising Academy Certificate
- OSHA 30
- Responsible Land Disturber #11248
- Procore® PM Certified
- Respirable Crystalline Silica Competent Person
- AGC of Virginia Young Leader Program – 2017
- Crestcom Bulletproof Manager